Saturday, July 23, 2011

Toot Your Own Horn

If you've followed my blog from the beginning you know that I have trouble patting my own back, but it really is necessary when you are building your image.

So as uncomfortable as this is for me, I am also very super excited to announce that I have been given my very first blog award!

Michelle Fayard of the Bird's Eye View gave this award stating:


Laura Barnes arrived on the scene just last month, but already her blog is causing some serious buzz. If you're looking for tips about how to work your social marketing faster and/or better, Laura is your go-to contact.

Thank you so much, Michelle, for passing this award on to me. I am truly honored to have met you through the blog-o-sphere.  Michelle was given this award herself recently, I might add.  If you haven't checked out the Bird's Eye View, I highly recommend it.

Do you have anything to toot about today? Tell us in comments.

4 comments:

Michelle Fayard said...

Laura, you are note perfect in tooting your own horn. :) What I'm excited about and appreciative of is all the new blogging friends I've made this month as the result of Deana Barnhart's blogfest as well as the opportunity to share a partial with an agent and a full with an editor. Wishing you a great weekend!

Emily R. King said...

Great job, Laura! I enjoy being a follower of your blog.

Dawn Simon said...

Congrats on the award! :)

Jaye Robin Brown said...

Congratulations on your award!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You can choose to comment as a guest or use any of the other login options available after you hit "Post As". Thanks for contributing to the conversation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...