Well, it's easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy as my daughter would say.
- Profile badge that shares your FB info on other websites
- Photo badge that shares your FB photos
- Like badge that shows off your favorite FB pages
- Page badge that shares your FB page on other websites
For social plug-ins...
- Like button lets a user share your content with friends on Facebook (this is the button over there to the right above The Write Advice stuff)
- Send button allows readers to easily send your content to others (also to the right)
- Comments button allows readers to comment on your site
- Activity feed displays the most interesting recent activity taking place on your site
- Like box enables FB page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website (The Write Advice box to your right)
- Recommendations shows personalized recommendations to your users
- Registration allows users to easily sign up for your website with their Facebook account
- Facepile displays the FB pics of people who have liked your page
- Live stream lets users visiting your site or application share activity and comment in real time
Word of warning: many of these badges and plug-ins are so cool you'll think you need to add them all. Don't do it! You will totally clutter your site. Think stream-lined.
So which cool FB badges have you added/or are you adding? What about the social plug-ins? Or do you think they're all just too much Facebook (cuz that's cool too)?