That's me screaming over the insanity of my week thus far:
- My MBA class is intense and time consuming. So much more than I was intending...
- I'm still getting my house caught up after being sick (Yikes!)
- I have two funerals and a wedding (I'm the Director of Music at church) and that's a lot for us in one week
- We are breaking the baby of her bottle (well, most of them)
- I have a marketing deadline that I haven't started on due, um, like in half an hour
- My husband is working doubles all week because he has someone on vacation (he's a manager for a Blockbuster)
- and I just got my 5th request for a full on my manuscript!!!! Now I have 5 rejections and 5 requests. Super happy :)
So here's my marketing question for you today: What do you do to keep yourself present in the literary world when you are bogged down with real life? And go...