You'll find Miss Marple's Musings, the subject of today's critique, at www.JoannaMarple.com Be quick, we'll meet below.
Oh, my fabulous Miss Marple: Your site is wonderful! I really have nothing to nitpick about. I tried to get my husband to say that you needed another color in the background to make it pop, but he said it was fine the way it is (except for a couple of weird lines in the top left of the black section - what is that?) With nothing to complain about, I'll highlight a few of the things you do right:
- I know your name: It's in your title and prominently displayed in the profile.
- I know what you write: You tell me in your About Me and you post about similar works.
- I know how to follow you/subscribe: It's just under your profile - good job.
- Your posts are easily distinguishable from your sidebar.
- You have a search box and it's easy to find.
- Your fonts are consistent.
- It's easy to comment.
- It's easy to share your posts.
- It's easy to find you on Twitter and Facebook.
- Your header is tied into your blog with your tagline (natural and cultural diversity of the world - I feel the natural world with the picture).
- You use just enough pictures and color to make your posts stand out, but not crowd.
Let's face it: You're cool. That's all I got, Joanna. Anyone else?