I'd like to present a new Facebook Page to you called The Write Advice. This page streams the blog posts from five bloggers, giving advice on writing, publicity, and platform building. All this "advice" will show up in your Facebook news feed, providing you with crucial writing advice without having to go to different blogs. At this time, The Write Advice features the following blogs:
- Janice Hardy of The Other Side of the Story
- Lynda R Young of W.I.P. It, A Writer's Journey
- Sarah Pinneo of Blurb is a Verb
- Shallee McArthur of Shallee McArthur, Life, the Universe, and Writing
- and me, Laura Barnes of Laura B.Writer
I invite you all to take a trip to The Write Advice, check-it-out, "like" the page even, and enjoy the advice you receive.
Since we're talking about writing and Facebook and advice, let's hear from you: Do you know of a Facebook page (or have one of your own) that you'd like to share with us? Do you know of or have a blog dedicated to writing advice? Tell us in comments.