Thank you, Kate! I'm truly honored.
The goal of this award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
And here's my picks:
- Michelle Fayard at Bird's Eye View Michelle is absolutely the best at building online relationships. Not only does she comment on what seems like every blog she follows, she also seems to be there first. She Tweets shout-outs and emails when she's left a response to a comment you wrote. I highly encourage y'all to take a look at what she's doing if you're trying to build your online image.
- Christa at Christa Writes First, I love the colors of Christa's blog. It has an immediate happy feel. Next, she is a mom who blogs and avoids housework. My kinda mom. Third, she has a series entitled "Inside the Author's Studio", a play on the Bravo Series "Inside the Actor's Studio", which is just brilliant. Christa's blog exudes with personality. Check her out.
- Jaye Robin Brown JRo is another very supportive online community builder. She also has a design template that I love, easy to look at and draws me to return. She's a working writer mother and I admire her resolve to continue writing midst all the busyness.
- Andrea Mack at That's Another Story Andrea's one of the few blogs I follow that's really dedicated to Middle Grade - my category of choice. She has a great Alphabet series of Middle Grade writing. It helps inspire me when I'm stuck on my own MG stuff.
- Amber Plante at Suspending Disbelief Another blog that's easy to look at. Believe it or not, this is important. I love Amber's personality. Her posts are both relevant and personal, which isn't always an easy task. She's an editor and her tips are very helpful. She's already received this award from someone else, but I had to give it myself.
Congratulations everyone! Thanks for what you give the blogging world!