Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blog Awards Passed On

So last week I was a winner of two awards and today I am passing it on. Part of the award process is passing it on.  One award was to go to 5 people and the other to 15.  Man, with all the new logs I've found through WrAHM and Rachel Harrie's campaign, coming up with 20 winners was difficult, but here we go:

  1. Bethany at Bethany Hagen's Blog
  2. Amber at amberafterglow
  3. Melissa at Chasing the Dream
  4. Mindy at Writer, Writer, Pants on Fire
  5. Robin at Robyn Lucas, Writer
  6. Anita at A Still and Quiet Madness
  7. Jessica at BookingIt
  8. Leigh Ann at The Naptime Novelist
  9. Caitlin at All About Growing up and Becoming a Famous Author
  10. Susanna at Susanna Leonard Hill
  11. Julianna at I Aspire to Be
  12. Kathi at Kathi's Writing Nook
  13. Callie at Callie Kingston
  14. Joanna at Miss Marple's Musings
  15. Coleen at Coleen Patrick
  16. Stacy at Stacy S. Jensen
  17. Freya at A Writer's Endeavour
  18. Brenda at Brenda Sills
  19. Sher at Fantasy Writer's Fancies
  20. Kathy at Imagine Today
Congratulations winners! As part of these awards please list seven facts about you and pass the awards on to five other people. 

Please take a moment to visit each of these blogs. You will be glad you did!

19 comments:

Michelle Fayard said...

Congratulations, everyone!

Anonymous said...

Laura! Thanks so much for the award. I'm a little confused - which award is being awarded to who? or is it both? : ) (it's late here in UK - prob too tired)

Leigh Ann said...

Aw, you are too sweet! I am so honored! Thank you so much. ((((HUGS)))))

Juliana L. Brandt said...

Thanks, Laura!

Coleen Patrick said...

Thanks Laura!:)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Laura! Can't wait till I have some time later tonight to check out all of these other blogs.

Melissa Hurst said...

Thank you, Laura!

Robyn Lucas said...

Thanks Laura!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Thank you so much, Laura! And congrats to you on receiving them first :)

Jessica Nelson said...

Hi Laura!! Thank you so much for thinking of me and for passing these my way. :-)

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Laura, thanks for the awards!!! You made my day. :)

Brenda Sills said...

Hey thanks irresistibly sweet, versatile Laura! I'll put these to good use!

Joanna said...

Thank you, Laura :)

Anonymous said...

Hey no problemo Laura! Thanks for the tips! : ) and awards! : D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog love! And, love your blog.

BBC said...

Hey Thanks Laura! I feel all lovable now!

Anita Grace Howard said...

Aw, thanks Laura! I'll be sure to visit these blogs (I'm already following quite a few of them) and since I've already received these awards, and I KNOW peeps are sick of hearing boring facts about me, I'll try to figure out a way to pass them on w/out boring anyone. LOL!

Thanks again, and congrats to you for winning them!

Stacy S. Jensen said...

Laura, Thanks for this. I'm catching up with my formal link love for this on Monday. I got behind on awards in September.

Laura Barnes said...

No problem, Stacy. I am behind on blog reading myself. We're busy people, aren't we?

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You can choose to comment as a guest or use any of the other login options available after you hit "Post As". Thanks for contributing to the conversation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...